cant send email

faidey
Level 2

be having a lot of problems 

at first, was receiving 

: "MAILER-DAEMON@mail.ncsecurities.co.id (Mail Delivery" <System)> 

This is the mail system at host mail.ncsecurities.co.id. I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not be delivered 
around 200 emails a day 
for about 2 weeks then they stop now I can't send any from my phone or tpg post office
12 REPLIES 12
David_M

Hi @faidey 

Thanks for your query!

Let me have a look for you, and I will get back to you ASAP.

There is also a new ''TPG Mobile APP'' to help you with various trouble shooting and account issues, via a mobile phone app.
https://www.tpg.com.au/download

Regards,
David_M

David_M

Hi @faidey 

All tests for your ADSL2+ service are passing.

Fist thing to do is go into your account details and change your account password.

Then wait 30mins and restart your modem.

Change your login details in your email client and try the web mail portal to see if issue is resolved.

regards,

David_M

david64
Level 15

Were you able to fix your email problem?

faidey
Level 2
Still the same you think after 15 years with Tpg some one will reply to your email
I’m looking for a new internet provider
david64
Level 15

Your original post wasn't all that clear.

The mailer-daemon message is the mail server at ncsecurities saying it can't send the mail to the recipient for some reason (invalid user, mailbox full maybe). You should contact that person some other way and check.

What is the situation now? 

Are you still able to log into the mail system using a mail client or "Post Office"?

What is the thing about 200 emails a day? Were they spam emails?

faidey
Level 2
still the same can receive email but can’t send them some one was sending emails through my account and they keep getting sent back had over 400 unknown contract in my emails address I’ve never seen before but I could still send emails I deleted all the sent emails and contacts and changed my password it was fine for a couple of days then it all started again but now I can’t send emails
faidey
Level 2
I can log on fine and receive emails just can’t send
david64
Level 15

If you try to send an email, what happens when you click Send? Any error messages?
Does the mail item get put in the Sent folder?

Is the result the same when you use mail client and Post Office?

Can you send an email to yourself?

faidey
Level 2
It’s the same if I send it from my phone or post office
It say incorrect email address but is not
And can’t even send my self a email it says the same thing I’ve never had a problem like this before