TPG Community

Get online support

30 billing Charges deducted in under 10 minutes

SOLVED Go to solution
praveenlazarus
Level 2

Along with NBN50 which costs $69.99 a month, I also have OZ Talk which costs $10 per month with Unlimited Local, National & Unlimited calls to Mobiles.

However on Saturday 04/July/2020 over 30 transcations have been charged to my Credit Card by TPG varying from $10.26 till $20, its been over 2 business days now and no single soul from TPG called to rectify this billing fraud inspite of my phone call on Saturday on TPG and a follow-up on Tuesday 07/July/2020 night.

This is disgusting billing system that TPG has and absoultely no courtesy by TPG to provide timely updates without customers calling and asking for updates.

It is exactly how customers loose faith & trust over companies like TPG/Vodafone

Regards

Praveen Lazarus

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
PeterW

Hello praveenlazarus,
Thank you for being a part of the TPG Community and apologies for the experience you are having
For verification purposes can you please send me a private message (PM) by clicking on my name
and provide the following information:
 Username
 Full Name
 Full Address
 D.O.B.
I will reply ASAP on receipt of the above.
Regards
PeterW
My TPG app for IOS and Android - https://www.tpg.com.au/download

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
PeterW

Hello praveenlazarus,
Thank you for being a part of the TPG Community and apologies for the experience you are having
For verification purposes can you please send me a private message (PM) by clicking on my name
and provide the following information:
 Username
 Full Name
 Full Address
 D.O.B.
I will reply ASAP on receipt of the above.
Regards
PeterW
My TPG app for IOS and Android - https://www.tpg.com.au/download

icanfly
Level 3
Were the charges for VoIP by any chance? Others have had their VOIP details compromised and fraudulent charges made
praveenlazarus
Level 2

yes, it is over VOIP.

Level 2