TPG Community

Get online support

$300 refund for wrong speeds?

SOLVED Go to solution
rani-may
Level 2
Just wondering if anyone has received their refund yet from TPG they said we would receive mid April for misleading wrong speeds for some people.
I was first told mid April, then told "some time in April"
Has anyone received theirs yet?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
jvenevon2
Level 2

That's awesome! Thank you, Riezl

View solution in original post

16 REPLIES 16
Ahra_G

Hi rani-may

Welcome to the TPG Community! 

We'd be glad to check this further for you. Any chance you can send us with your Customer ID or username via private message so we can pull up the account? I've tried searching using your Community details but we cannot find a match. 

We'll wait for your kind response. 

Cheers! 

GA
Level 2
Level 2

Hi, It seems that TPG has moved  my post from the NBN thread to billing, which simply stated a question of when will this be paid as it may have been extremely embarrassing for them to hear the truth, and potentially deter further customers from signing up. No one has had their payments yet, but just get the run around when we keep asking.

hustlah22
Level 2

Seems the staff have been instructed to give generic, non commital answers on these community boards regarding the refunds..

Ahra_G

Hi rani-may

rani-may
Level 2
I messaged you but no reply after 4 days.. What a surprise. I'll be going to the ombudsman if I haven't received it after the week
Riezl

We apologise the refund wasn’t provided during our initial estimated timeframe, @rani-may.

The compensation process is quite complex and we are processing refunds in batches rather than individually.

We have included your refund in an upcoming refund batch which should be within the next week.

jvenevon2
Level 2

I got  in contact with TPG in March, and I was told the refunds would be received by the end of April, and they would send out notifications about it. I haven't received or heard anything since.

Would you be able to give us an update about what's happening with the refund, and what it's up to?

Thanks

Riezl

Hi @jvenevon2,

Welcome to the Community!

Please send us a private message with your customer ID or username so we can take a look at your account.

To send a private message, you may refer to this link: How to private message

We'll wait for your response. Thank you.

jvenevon2
Level 2
Thank you Riezl, I've sent you a private message with my TPG username