TPG Community

Get online support

A disgrace!!! Worst service!!

Holli
Level 2
TPG - you are an absolute disgrace at the service you provide! Verifying who we are up to 10 times in ONE phone call then to advise the birth date is incorrect we provided?! When YOU HAVE IT INCORRECT after being a customer for so long. Trying to upgrade a plan and called every day for more than a week for something so simple BUT still not done. Every phone call results in a different excuse and transfer after transfer. THIS IS NOT GOOD ENOUGH!!!!! This is a daily request surely? I am highly concerned of the lack of empathy, accountability and no follow up as I simple don’t think anyone has a clue on what needs to be done.
1 REPLY 1
Ahra_G

Hi @Holli 

We appreciate yu raising this concern to us. We'd like to know what happened in this instance and assist in the best way we can. 

If you are trying to change your plan, you may do so by logging in to your TPG My Account. Here's an article we created: How to Change NBN Plan Online via TPG My Account 

Otherwise, let us have your Customer ID or username via private message in order for us to assist you accordingly. 

We apologise for the inconvenience caused. 

Regards,

Ahra_G