ACCC nbn refund

Keirus58
Level 2
Still havent heard anything in relation to the refund I was told would be processed 'by the end of April'.

I held up my end of the bargain in terms of agreeing with the weak as piss options we were given.. how about TPG makes good on their end of the agreement..

Also, if the ACCC has instructed TPG to issue refunds via cheque, I would like a copy of that instruction in writing, seems a bit far fetched in a digital age to be issued a cheque rather than a simple credit on the account or a reversal of funds into the nominated account used to pay for the 'service'.

My TPG email is listed on this forum account, I would like you to contact me regarding this matter via that email.
7 REPLIES 7
Joseph_D

@Keirus58 based on the info I have here the refund should be processed within the day using your current method of payment. - Joseph D

Keirus58
Level 2
@Joseph_D, still waiting for this refund to appear in my account...

Its now Saturday afternoon..
Riezl

Hi @Keirus58, thanks for getting back to us.

We'll make a follow up and will be in touch as soon as new feedback is received.

Keirus58
Level 2
STILL waiting... did the carrier pidgeon die on it way to the bank
Erika

Hi @Keirus58

TPG is currently processing the refunds in our system, it should reflect in your end within 3 - 5 working days. My apologies for the delay.

Keirus58
Level 2
Still waiting for this elusive refund, might want to check on your end that you have actually processed it, and then provide me with proof that you have actually actioned it, because at the moment I'm starting to think you haven't, it doesnt take this long for a transaction to be completed...
Erika

Hi @Keirus58

An e-mail will be sent to you directly in reference to the completion of the refund.

Let us know if you would need further assistance.

Cheers,