TPG Community

Get online support

Access to old Email account please help

WIllow_75
Level 2

Hi,

I am an ex TPG user with a deactivated account. The problem im having is that one of my game accounts is registered to my old TPG email which is no longer active. I need to reset the password via email and SMS but i cant do so without access to my old TPG email account. Is there any way it can be checked to see that the username is not in use and then have an email only account activated so i can regain access to my gaming account? i can provide the old email address and my ID.

Regards,

Adrian

2 REPLIES 2
Shane

Hey, @WIllow_75

Let us help check the availability of the old TPG e-mail address with the help of our Accounts Team. Could you shoot us a PM with the old E-mail address together with your best contact number and preferred time.

How to send a PM? 

Regards,

Hi,

I am an ex TPG user with a deactivated account. The problem im having is that one of my game accounts is registered to my old TPG email which is no longer active. I need to reset the password via email and SMS but i cant do so without access to my old TPG email account. Is there any way it can be checked to see that the username is not in use and then have an email only account activated so i can regain access to my gaming account? i can provide the old email address and my ID.

Regards,

Adrian

WIllow_75
Level 2

PM sent Shane, thankyou for the assistance!