Account Ussage

SOLVED Go to solution
cathcdaly
Level 2

Would someone please help me out with this question: I'm looking for an account statement showing the previous years home phone billing account statement. I am wanting to have a look at the bill to look for a number that I called back then.

I am having trouble bringing up the statement as my account does not allow me to view it. I cannot navigate my account as to be able to bring up the bill. Would anybody be able to give me any advice as to where I can access this bill or will it be a question to ask somebody who works at TPG?

Thank you for taking your time to read my question.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Angeli

Hi @cathcdaly

Welcome to TPG Community! 

I am able to pull up your existing account using your community details. If you have another account that is already cancelled, it is no longer possible to view the account statement via My Account. Kindly private message to us your old account details and we'll see if we can do something to provide you requested document. 

How do I private message (PM) in the community

Best regards, 

Angeli

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Angeli

Hi @cathcdaly

Welcome to TPG Community! 

I am able to pull up your existing account using your community details. If you have another account that is already cancelled, it is no longer possible to view the account statement via My Account. Kindly private message to us your old account details and we'll see if we can do something to provide you requested document. 

How do I private message (PM) in the community

Best regards, 

Angeli