TPG Community

Get online support

Can’t access mobile usage under the Novus

Marlen
Level 2

I have several SIM Cards under my account and can only access the mobile usage for the first listed mobile number using the link ' click here to manage your other services'. These is no provision to select other SIM card account under the dashboard.Have read through the various postings in this community group and tried those solutions like logging out and reloggin in all to not avail. Also, can't find that link 'Select the service to manage' under the menu column.  Please enlighten.

4 REPLIES 4
Rica_R

Welcome to TPG Community @Marlen,

May I know if you used the mobile number to login or is it your TPG username?

You may also link your seperate accounts which is useful to do if you have multiple Customer IDs.

Here's a quick link on How to link your TPG accounts

Let us know how it goes, 

Regards, 

Marlen
Level 2
Hi Jhoey,
Have tried all the login credentials, username, Customer ID and phone number. All successful logins displayed only the topmost SIM card mobile usage. No provision to select other 3 SIM card account. There is only 1 Customer ID as all 4 SIM cards are registered under 1 account. So the suggestion to link multiple ID does not apply. Please advise what other step that I can access all 4 mobile usage details registered under 1 single account. Thanks
Rica_R

I would like to have a better understanding of your situation to address your request. Please PM us with your details like customer ID or mobile number of the concerned mobile number.

Here's how to send us a PM.

How do I private message (PM) in the community - 
https://community.tpg.com.au/t5/Welcome/How-do-I-private-message-PM-in-the-community/m-p/4093/highli...

Marlen
Level 2
Hi Jhoey,
The matter is still unresolved. I have replied for a call back on last Saturday morning at 11.00 am as suggested but have not received any call from TPG. As you may be aware what you see is different from what I can see from my Account page and all those links and services are not displayed nor available on my account page. So either TPG changes my account setting to align with those that you are seeing, with those links that you and others reported or I will not be able to access the mobile usage for the other 3 SIM cards. Please advise.