TPG Community

Get online support

Can't hear incoming callers.

SandyB22
Level 2

I cannot hear TPG support when you call me back after waiting for the callback.

Just now TPG support made three attempts to call me and I could not hear anything. 

There is no way to contact TPG via email either so I cannot get probems rectified.

3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @SandyB22,

Can you hear incoming calls when others try to reach you? To better understand the situation and proceed with the initial assessment, could you shoot us a PM with your details?

Regards,

I cannot hear TPG support when you call me back after waiting for the callback.

Just now TPG support made three attempts to call me and I could not hear anything. 

There is no way to contact TPG via email either so I cannot get probems rectified.

SandyB22
Level 2

Yes , mostly I can. Sorry, I should have been more specific. It appears to only be TPG support when calling me.

There were a couple of times it happened with other callers, and I found switching my phone from silent to audible fixed things. Also has happened going from speaker to phone and vice versa.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @SandyB22 ,

Could you shoot us a PM with your details so we can proceed with the initial investigation and also tell us the troubleshooting steps that you have performed.

How to send a PM? 

Regards,

Yes , mostly I can. Sorry, I should have been more specific. It appears to only be TPG support when calling me.

There were a couple of times it happened with other callers, and I found switching my phone from silent to audible fixed things. Also has happened going from speaker to phone and vice versa.