TPG Community

Get online support

Cancel account

markaboud
Level 2
Hi,
Tried to cancel my account giving the required 30 days notice however got a bounced email.
10 REPLIES 10
Shane

Hi markaboud.

We're sad to learn that you decided to cancel the service with us. Can you send us your account details (Username/Customer ID together with the address on file) also include the error message of the email.

How to send a Private Message ? - https://community.tpg.com.au/t5/Welcome/How-do-I-private-message-PM-in-the-community/m-p/4093.

Regards,

Hi, 
Tried to cancel my account giving the required 30 days notice however got a bounced email.

markaboud
Level 2

User name : xxxx

User number : xxxxx

Please cancel accountbon the date I requested please.

thank you and regards,

Mark Aboud

Shane

We've got the account, could you please send us your best contact number and preferred time so we can have our Accounts Team to contact you to discuss details of cancellation. 

User name : xxxx

User number : xxxxx

Please cancel accountbon the date I requested please.

thank you and regards,

Mark Aboud

markaboud
Level 2

Between 5-7pm

Angeli

Hi @markaboud

The callback has been arranged today between 5-7pm your local time.

Regards,

Angeli

markaboud
Level 2

No phone call was received from accounts tonight.

Shane

We will chase this with our Team. Can you please confirm your best contact time tomorrow? 

No phone call was received from accounts tonight.

markaboud
Level 2

Again between 5-7pm.

I understand I will be charged another months usage on the 3/4 May hence why I asked for  the account to be canceelled on the 3rd June so I gave the prerequiste 30 days notice.

This should be very simple to initiate as I have done what is required and actually given TPG more than 30 days notice.

thank you

Shane

Hi markaboud, our Accounts Team tried to contact you but no avail. 

We sent you a Private Message please check your inbox for the cancellation details. 

Regards,

Again between 5-7pm.

I understand I will be charged another months usage on the 3/4 May hence why I asked for  the account to be canceelled on the 3rd June so I gave the prerequiste 30 days notice.

This should be very simple to initiate as I have done what is required and actually given TPG more than 30 days notice.

thank you