TPG Community

Get online support

Cancel my account immediately

colemanmick
Level 2

To Whom It May Concern,

I have been attempting to cancel my TPG account for the past 3 weeks via the chat function and, after being told I'll be transferred to the accounts department, I'm consistently left with no response. I have PDF records of two such occasions.

This has been occurring since March 28 - I wish to be refunded for this period of time.

My account number is 5584857.

Please contact me directly via email or PM.

I have also made a complaint to the Telecommunications Industry Ombudsman as I have the right to cancel my account, outside of contract, at whatever time I deem appropriate.This is unacceptable from TPG and breaches ACCC regulations.

I look forward to your swift and appropriate response.

Mick Coleman

3 REPLIES 3
JayeshP9

Welcome to TPG Community,

I have sent a  private message to you so please check it.

regards

JayeshP9.

ehftehft129
Level 2

I have tried for 2 weeks already. tried to call, tried the online chat like 10 times. it is so frustrating and they transferred you to a blackhole. I reported TPG as fraud transactions to my bank and ordered a new credit card because of this. Now i have to re-set up all my direct debit because of TPG. I just hope i can get my refund back. 

TPG! Your service is shocking and taking you to the social media is the only way to get you to act correctly. 

JayeshP9

Hi ehftehft129,

Sorry to hear that you had fraud Transcation.

TPG never doing any unathorised transaction without customer consent, I believe there might be some misunderstanding but can you tell more so i can help for it and i have also sent private message to you as well.

regards

JayeshP9.