TPG Community

Get online support

Cancelation of Membership

SOLVED Go to solution
stephkondo91
Level 2

Hi, 

I have written a couple of times to various emails, tried calling since Wednesday 22nd April and am constantly put on hold for hours on end. I have said I want to cancel my membership. I was given misinformation about the charges to sign up and I have also been direct debited upfront costs without complete transparancy on how much it was going to cost. 

I want my membership cancelled immediately. I have already been asking for this since Wednesday but haven’t been able to speak to anyone in accounts. Your sales team keep putting me on hold even though I have told them repeatedly that I want to cancel because I was given such wrong information about your upfront costs and I am absolutely mortified at how slack the customer service is with your company in helping your members. 

Please notify me immediately that this will be canceled and no direct debits will occur in my account. 
I have emailed multiple times to the only email address I can find on your website - customer support and told them I want this cancelled and I will not be paying for any of your services. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
RajenS

Hi @stephkondo91 

I arranged call back, also your request noted now, Team member will call you today to solve your issues.  

Thanks

Rajen 

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
RajenS

Hi @stephkondo91 

Welcome to TPG Community! Please PM me your TPG username, CID or mobile phone number so I can look at your service.

kind regards

stephkondo91
Level 2

ok doing that now

RajenS

Hi @stephkondo91 

Looking at your account 

Thanks 

Rajen 

RajenS

Hi @stephkondo91 

I arranged call back, also your request noted now, Team member will call you today to solve your issues.  

Thanks

Rajen