Cancelation

rakeshjuggessur
Level 2
It’s been a week since I received modem and still no internet. When I called TPG I get call centre which is obvious, the guy said it will be plug and play when I get modem which is a lie, I plug the modem.. nothing happened, still no internet. When I call them they play dumb..they me wait for so long like 40 to 50 minutes.. most of the time there is a machine that talk to you.
Very will go to college next week and we don’t have internet.. very frustrated with TPG service.. I thought TPG is a big company and they should be better than those small companies but I was very wrong, TPG is worseeeee.
Very very disappointed with TPG. I want to cancel and a full refund. I will go with my previous provider.
Please... I beg TPG to cancel my account with no further charge.
6 REPLIES 6
Riezl

Hi @rakeshjuggessur , we apologise for the inconvenience this service installation is causing you and we are sorry to know that you're considering changing provider.

If you could give us a chance, we'd like to look into this and help turn your experience around . Please send us a private message with your TPG customer ID, username and complete address so we can verify if we got the right one.

To send a PM, please refer to this link: How do I private message (PM) in the community 

rakeshjuggessur
Level 2

Hi, Some people in the TPG community are waiting for months to get internet!!
How do you explain that?
Do you think I can wait that long for internet in a country like Australia?
Are you kidding me!!! Mate
My daughter is in year 11, she needs internet every single day.. for the time being she using her phone data.. how long that gonna last? People get better internet than that in third world countries mate, come on..
I want a full refund now and do not try to charge me a minimum fees or whatsoever..I will call the customer protection agency if you do so, I am very disappointed and angry with your after sale service. TPG is misleading people.tell me how I should send you back your router. Thanks
Regards, Mansingh

Shane

Hi @rakeshjuggessur,

Welcome to the community!

I was able to locate the account using your community details and we can see that we received your NBN application last 2021-01-28, we'd like to set your expectation that Installation of NBN service generally takes less than 10 business days but can take longer in some cases, depending on the demand of NBN services in your area and the availability of the NBN technician to perform the installation.

At the moment the application is still in progress and within the given time frame, updates will be provided via email to the associated e-mail address on file, you may also track the installation here. https://www.tpg.com.au/support/trackmyorder.

Let me knows should you require further assistance.

Regards, 

Hi, Some people in the TPG community are waiting for months to get internet!!
How do you explain that?
Do you think I can wait that long for internet in a country like Australia?
Are you kidding me!!! Mate
My daughter is in year 11, she needs internet every single day.. for the time being she using her phone data.. how long that gonna last? People get better internet than that in third world countries mate, come on..
I want a full refund now and do not try to charge me a minimum fees or whatsoever..I will call the customer protection agency if you do so, I am very disappointed and angry with your after sale service. TPG is misleading people.tell me how I should send you back your router. Thanks
Regards, Mansingh

rakeshjuggessur
Level 2
I still want a full refund ASAP
So I can move on.
rakeshjuggessur
Level 2
Cancel my account now. And I want a full refund.
And tell me how to return your modem.
I hope you understand my situation..
Thanks
Angeli

Hi @rakeshjuggessur

We're sorry to learn that you have decided to cancel. We've asked one of our case managers to contact you regarding your request for order cancellation. Please expect a callback via mobile between  7-8AM WA. 

Let us know if you need anything else. 

Best regards, 

Angeli