TPG Community

Get online support

Cancellation of my NBN when I never requested this

designbrewer09
Level 2
I have never once received an invoice from tpg - they started taking money out monthly however it wasn’t on the same date each month it was just round about - anyway I must of missed a payment which was unknown to me and this happened twice apparently so when I finally received a txt msg last week about it - I called up to pay only to be told I had the pay the entire arrears in one payment so then I said I would pay next week they said no worries and they would put in a extension request. I thought everything was all good. I also emailed customer service last week to confirm all was ok. I never heard back. Then today I received an email saying that I had requested cancellation of my services which I didn’t. I’ve tried calling them, they don’t answer. I’ve requested call backs, no one calls back. I’ve emailed again and still no response. What a joke this is?? Who treats people like this?!?
1 REPLY 1
Riezl

Hi @designbrewer09 , we are sorry to know about what happened and we'd like to help get to the bottom of this. Please send us a private message with your TPG customer ID, username and complete address so we can take a look at your account. To send a PM, please refer to this link: How do I private message (PM) in the community