TPG Community

Get online support

Change of Ownership

SOLVED Go to solution
Azek
Level 2

Hey, attempting to transfer ownership, I have the form, but I'm stuck on something: What is a 'Service Number'? Google turns up nothing.
Thanks for any help.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Julien_M

Hi @Azek ,

Welcome to the community!

Thanks for getting in touch. The service number is the homephone number associated with your TPG account.  If I can be of any further assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know. 

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Julien_M

Hi @Azek ,

Welcome to the community!

Thanks for getting in touch. The service number is the homephone number associated with your TPG account.  If I can be of any further assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know. 

AshM
Level 2

What if you don't have a homephone number associated with your TPG account?

Also, on the direct debit form it asks for your username, how can i register for a username? Or do I just use the one I have for this online community?

BasilDV

Hi @AshM,

What if you don't have a homephone number associated with your TPG account?

- If there's no home phone number, then it will not be needed.

Also, on the direct debit form it asks for your username, how can i register for a username? Or do I just use the one I have for this online community?

- It requires your existing TPG account username. If you don't have an account with us, then you will not be able to complete the change of ownership form as we require an active account for us to transfer it to another user.

Regards,

BasilDV