TPG Community

Get online support

Change of location on FTTB within same building

muttlee59
Level 2

I am currently on a grandfathered FTTB M Bundle ($59.99/month, no call inclusions) and am moving to another unit within the same complex.

I called the helpdesk and they confirmed that I would be able to relocate my TPG service, but it would be at a new price of $99.99/month and now would also have call inclusions that I do not need. His rationale was that the new location does not have "TPG FTTB" and instead has "NBN FTTB", which is untrue because the new address is in the same building and I am currently using TPB FTTB. Looking at your website, the current analogous FTTB M Bundle plan is $79.99/month for 6 months and $89.99/month thereafter.

I hadn't expected to be able to hang onto the grandfathered plan since I am out of contract, but I do not wish to pay for voice services that will never be used. Can someone please explain where he is pulling this $99.99/month from?

1 REPLY 1
Shane

Hi @muttlee59,

There some instances that the availability of the TPG-FTTB port is only limited for slot. Let us help check the availability of the service and shoot us a PM with your details.

How to send a PM?

Regards,

I am currently on a grandfathered FTTB M Bundle ($59.99/month, no call inclusions) and am moving to another unit within the same complex.

I called the helpdesk and they confirmed that I would be able to relocate my TPG service, but it would be at a new price of $99.99/month and now would also have call inclusions that I do not need. His rationale was that the new location does not have "TPG FTTB" and instead has "NBN FTTB", which is untrue because the new address is in the same building and I am currently using TPB FTTB. Looking at your website, the current analogous FTTB M Bundle plan is $79.99/month for 6 months and $89.99/month thereafter.

I hadn't expected to be able to hang onto the grandfathered plan since I am out of contract, but I do not wish to pay for voice services that will never be used. Can someone please explain where he is pulling this $99.99/month from?