TPG Community

Get online support

Charged for support call

stegil
Level 2

I've been around using internet/telephony services for a long time. Never, ever been charged for a support call. I will add that I have been with TPG a long time now and can not recall having problems with my services before. My TPG NBN with VOIP went down yesterday so I pick up a mobile phone with a TPG supplied SIM and I am charged for the call. There was no thought by the service to ask to phone back even though I had to manipulate cables, line checks etc for testing that all took time. I know TPG uses Vodafone as a carrier but an arrangement should be made so all TPG support numbers are free.

2 REPLIES 2
Riezl

Hi @stegil ,please send us a private message with your TPG customer ID, username and complete address so we can pull up the account and help with your concern.

To send a PM, please refer to this link: How do I private message (PM) in the community

stegil
Level 2

The money is not anything great. I posted as I believe the situation is not what it should be. I think support calls should be free when using a service provided by TPG, even when Vodafone is the carrier in this case.

I sent PM