Compensation

1rabindra48
Level 2

Hi,

I moved house and wasn't using the internet from Nov 29, 2020, to 07 Jan 2021 (1 month and 7 days) until NBN got connected to my new address. However, there was regular direct debit happened from my account even though I was not using any internet. Now, after getting new services connected, I asked for the Compensation, and it hasn't been finalized from 20 days. I have to call every 2nd day to follow up and every time you guys said someone will call.

I am really fed up with your services. If I don't compensation soon, I am going to cancel my direct debit and you will start following up with me regarding the payment, and I will say I will give you a call, I will give you a call.

Thanks

1 REPLY 1
Riezl

Hi @1rabindra48 , we sincerely apologise for the inconvenience this is causing you. We'd like to take a look at your account to better understand what happened and help with your concern.

Please send us a private message with your TPG customer  ID, username and complete address so we can verify if we got the right account.

To send a PM, please refer to this link: How do I private message (PM) in the community