TPG Community

Get online support

Credit Card details will not update

lesovers
Level 2

After my credit card was replaced with a new Matercard I have tried multiple times and multiple ways to update TPG with new credit card details however payments still can not be processed.

I tried to update the details on the TPG website, but once I click the button to submit, I get a blank screen with the URL https://cyberstore.tpg.com.au/register/tokeniser.php

Also I called your TPG Accounts & Billing to change my crdit card details and the system you have for updating would no accept my Google Pixel mobile keypad inputs. So tried the website again with help from the TPG operator and they advised the update had been made however the payments still could not be made.

This has been six weeks so far and still cannot be fixed. I have been with TPG Internet since early in the 1990's so over 30 years and will cancel my account if it cannot be fixed soon.

4 REPLIES 4
BasilDV

We are here to help, @lesovers 

We'd like to review your case with our Accounts team and see what we can do to resolve this as soon as possible.

Kindly send us a private message with your TPG username or customer ID number.

BasilDV

Ayrendal
Level 2
Hihi, folks.
Rather than start an identical thread, I’ll start here saying - I have an identical problem to the OP.

New debit Mastercard details appear to be saved - I’m not informed they’re not - but the retried transaction consistently fails. I’ve re-input card details three times, using three different methods, and nothing appears to work.

When I worked in an office several years ago we had a similar issue with processing debit Mastercards using card not present transactions via an EFTPOS machine. It was significant enough that I noticed a pattern - all of them had an expiry date of 03/23. Oddly enough, my new card has the same month in its expiry date (a different year, obviously). There is something weird about a batch of (I suspect) Commknwealrh Bank debit Mastercards which have only just started to go active, despite having a March expiry date (mine replaced a card that expired in May, but the new card has a March expiry - two months earlier than I would have expected). Same issue as three years ago - but I don’t know how CommBank/Mastercard fixed their issues previously - but I think it was something to do with having the card not present flag default to the incorrect setting (EFT error code 14? if I remember correctly, and I might not!)
Shane

Hey, @Ayrendal 

Let us help update your payment details on the account. Could you send us your details via PM?

How to send a PM? 

Regards,

Hihi, folks.
Rather than start an identical thread, I’ll start here saying - I have an identical problem to the OP.

New debit Mastercard details appear to be saved - I’m not informed they’re not - but the retried transaction consistently fails. I’ve re-input card details three times, using three different methods, and nothing appears to work.

When I worked in an office several years ago we had a similar issue with processing debit Mastercards using card not present transactions via an EFTPOS machine. It was significant enough that I noticed a pattern - all of them had an expiry date of 03/23. Oddly enough, my new card has the same month in its expiry date (a different year, obviously). There is something weird about a batch of (I suspect) Commknwealrh Bank debit Mastercards which have only just started to go active, despite having a March expiry date (mine replaced a card that expired in May, but the new card has a March expiry - two months earlier than I would have expected). Same issue as three years ago - but I don’t know how CommBank/Mastercard fixed their issues previously - but I think it was something to do with having the card not present flag default to the incorrect setting (EFT error code 14? if I remember correctly, and I might not!)

jacekszubert
Level 2

I'm having the same issue (posting here as it seems that you need to have at least 1 message on the forum to be able to send DMs).