TPG Community

Get online support

Customer service

Cheriemclachlan
Level 2
How can I get TPG to call me back? They’re not accepting tech support calls but I’ve been waiting two weeks without service due to multiple errors caused by TPG (firstly, they didn’t send equipment as requested, second they addressed it to the wrong recipient so there was confusion). I have had an NBN contractor look at my line and advise it it is not only the equipment that is faulty but also the line that needs to be fixed, so I’m trying to log that fault but TPG are not accepting calls. How can I get this fixed or have someone contact me, any suggestions? Do they respond to tweeted messages calling them out on their lack of support?
1 REPLY 1
BasilDV

Hi @Cheriemclachlan

We hope that you and your family are safe. In light of the COVID19 situation, we are fully committed in taking heightened precautionary measures to ensure the safety of our staffs. TPG’s telephone support team members are now transitioning to work from home set-up to lessen the exposure and chance of contracting the virus. We appreciate your patience as you may experience longer wait times.

Aside from calling our phone support, you can also reach us through chat, e-mail and TPG Community, all of which can be found at https://tpg.com.au/support/contact.

In your case, our Engineering team have lodged a case with NBN Co and an NBN technician was requested to check your service and fix the fault. Further updates will be given by your assigned Engineer as soon as it becomes available.

BasilDV