When i looked at my account under data usage it says none had been recorded. Please advise how i can access this information. I also checked the invoices and there is nothing recorded on those either.
Welcome to the community!
We do not record data usage on the Account with unlimited data plan, but we can request and send it to you via email. Please send me your preferred e-mail address together with the Month of Data usage you wish to see.
For reference: How do I private message (PM) in the community
On the other hand, to get a copy of your invoice, this can be accessed by logging in to TPG My Account.
We have created this article that may help you in Using TPG My Account & Online Account Info
Though there's no readily-downloadable PDF file for this, you can perform a "Print to File",
To print to file:
1. Open the print dialog box by pressing Ctrl+P.
2. Select "Print to File" under Printer in the General tab.
3. To change the default filename and location where the file will be saved, click the filename below the printer selection. This will allow you to edit the file name and save it on a different storage location. Click "Select" once done.
4. Press Print to save the file.
You can also perform the following:
Printing of Invoices
Should you wish to print the tax invoice on your on line account, please follow the steps below:
1. Log on to your online account using your username and password at
2. Click on "Your Invoices" under the Account Management section.
3. Click on the corresponding invoice number that you wish to print.
4. Hit the "Print Screen" button on your keyboard.
5. Open the mspaint application.
6. Click on "Edit" and hit "paste."
7. Once the image appears, click on "File" then "print."
Nonetheless, we have already sent your requested copies of invoices to the email address we have on file.
Let us know should you require further assistance.