TPG Community

Get online support

Differing installation times given between sign-up and accounts

SOLVED Go to solution
Riezl

Hi @antonramp, we are glad to know that you have already received the modem and the NBN Network Connection Device.

We have checked the status of your service and it shows connected for more than 11 hours now.

Should there be any issues, feel free to drop us a message. Cheers!

antonramp
Level 2

Thank you all very much.  I was pleased with the service you have provided.

I would have done this post earlier, but have been too busy with work and then unpacking at home to get to the computer.

Everything has been solved and we're happy with what we now have.

Thanks again

Riezl

We are glad to be of help, @antonramp. Feel free to message us should you need any assistance. Have a wonderful day! Cheers!

BYTYSA
Level 2

@Riezl wrote:

We apologise for the trouble this has caused you, @antonramp.

We'll review  omegle your previous  xender   interaction with our staff as part of our ongoing effort to provide the best possible customer service and we'll be taking care of the matter discordinternally.

Is it possible for you to check if there's already an NBN Network Connection Device installed at the premises?

If there's already an NBN Network Connection Device, if NBN Co. is giving us the right information about your Service Class, and you are going to make a payment via Credit Card now, chances are;

1. Payment will be posted on Monday, 16/September/2019
2. We can request to expedite the delivery of the modem and it's possible to arrive on Tuesday, 17/September/2019
3. Once the modem is received, you can connect it directly to the NBN Network Connection Device and the service will be remotely activated.

Otherwise, we will need to wait for the Direct Debit Payment to be posted. We'll wait for your response. Thank you.

I was advised that, since it was previously connected to the NBN by the previous occupants, there would be no need for a technician to come out, and that the modem could simply be plugged in and essentially running almost immediately.  This seemed good enough to me. 

Riezl

Hi @BYTYSA, if there's anything we can be of assistance, please let us know. If you are an existing TPG customer, you can PM us your TPG account details with a brief description of your concern. Thank you.

Mile
Level 2
Hi there i need update may account details
Mile
Level 2
Hi there its anyone who can help me to apdate may debit card details