TPG Community

Get online support

Direct debit paid for my mobile plan but can not make a call?

amy20
Level 2

I have been a customer of TPG for years and always choose direct debit payment method but for at least 3 times during last few months, TPG cut off my mobile internet and my mobile call (usually at the beginning of billing circle) with an automatic voice saying: " Your account balance is insufficient to make this call, pls check your account...." .

When I checked my bank account, TPG already took money from my bank a/c and they never missed out taking the fee every month !!!

I rang up the support team to clarify the situation and they let me wait for more than an half an hour until I fed up and hang up the call because of disappointment!!!! what kind of customer service is that?

Can you fix this problem so it will not happen again in the future?

1 REPLY 1
Shane

Hi @amy20,

Welcome to the community!

Thanks for raising this to us, we'd love to help and get to the bottom of this, to better understand the situation please shoot me a private message with your account details (Username/Customer ID together with the address on file). 

How do I private message (PM) in the community

Regards,

I have been a customer of TPG for years and always choose direct debit payment method but for at least 3 times during last few months, TPG cut off my mobile internet and my mobile call (usually at the beginning of billing circle) with an automatic voice saying: " Your account balance is insufficient to make this call, pls check your account...." .

When I checked my bank account, TPG already took money from my bank a/c and they never missed out taking the fee every month !!!

I rang up the support team to clarify the situation and they let me wait for more than an half an hour until I fed up and hang up the call because of disappointment!!!! what kind of customer service is that?

Can you fix this problem so it will not happen again in the future?