TPG Community

Get online support

Double charges and zero help...

JBMarigold
Level 3

I am being billed twice per month. $59.99 + $10.00 at the start of each month for NBN and $49.99 at the end. This is since I switched to TPG NBN from Alphalink/Chariot ADSL in March 2021. I suspect the $49.99 charge is the ADSL fee that hasn't been discontinued.
TPG said to contact Chariot but they are not answering their phones. Are they even still alive?
Both monthly credit card debits are to TPG.

How do I get that money reimbursed and payments stopped?

3 REPLIES 3
Shane

Hi @JBMarigold,

Thanks for bringing this to our attention, please shoot me a private message with your TPG account details (Username/Customer ID together with the address on file).

I will raise this to Chariot Team for investigation and have them contact you 

How do I private message (PM) in the community

Regards,

I am being billed twice per month. $59.99 + $10.00 at the start of each month for NBN and $49.99 at the end. This is since I switched to TPG NBN from Alphalink/Chariot ADSL in March 2021. I suspect the $49.99 charge is the ADSL fee that hasn't been discontinued.
TPG said to contact Chariot but they are not answering their phones. Are they even still alive?
Both monthly credit card debits are to TPG.

How do I get that money reimbursed and payments stopped?

JBMarigold
Level 3

Hi Shane,

Just wondering how this is going at the TPG end?

My credit card company has rung but they cannot do anything (other than cancel my card) to stop the extra charges. The issue lies with TPG to stop the monthly $49.99 charge as the merchant and to authorise the refund of now five $49.99 charges, since July 30 is now pending.

I have heard nothing from Chariot.

JB

Riezl

Hi @JBMarigold, we have forwarded your message to the relevant team. Kindly await further updates within 24-48 hours.