TPG Community

Get online support

Email accounts to be migrated? Time to consider changing ISP.

MJN
Level 2
Level 2

I have been a TPG customer for literally as long as I can remember - since the dial-up days.

TPG's decision to no longer support email is a business decision which demonstrates a lack of loyalty.

I will commence looking for another Internet Service Provider who values their customers and intends to provide a complete internet access solution.

TPG - you should consider the cost of maintaing the status quo in comparision to the number of customers you will lose over this decision.

2 REPLIES 2
MJN
Level 2
Level 2

I have been a TPG customer for literally as long as I can remember - since the dial-up days.

TPG's decision to no longer support email is a business decision which demonstrates a lack of loyalty.

I will commence looking for another Internet Service Provider who values their customers and intends to provide a complete internet access solution.

TPG - you should consider the cost of maintaing the status quo in comparision to the number of customers you will lose over this decision.

Shane

Hi @MJN ,

We are sad to learn that you feel that way. You can transfer the TPG email address for free until 15 September 2024 for more details you may visit this link, https://support.tpg.com.au/tpg-email-messaging-company

In the event that you decided to cancel the service, send us a PM with your details so we can have our accounts team to contact you and discuss the details.

How to send a PM? 

Regards,