TPG Community

Get online support

Home wireless broadband

tigerrle34
Level 2
Hi team

I need to cancel my home wireless broadband. I tried calling customer service and they have told me I can email to cancel the home wireless broadband and you guys will able to email me back with a return label for the modem. Can you please help me out?
Cheers
5 REPLIES 5
Aubrey

Welcome to TPG Community @tigerrle34!

Once cancellation is lodged, you will receive a confirmation email indicating the termination date which is usually the end of the current billing cycle. A prepaid shipping label will be automatically generated and sent to your email once the termination is complete.

If you haven't received any email confirmation about your request yet, please send your customer reference number or contact information via private message so we can take a look at your account.

Regards.

tigerrle34
Level 2
How do you lodge a cancellation?
Aubrey

@tigerrle34 If you have already sent an email for your cancellation request, you would normally receive a confirmation within 24-48 hours that cancellation has been lodged.

We can take a closer look at your account to see where things at regarding your request. You can send your account details via private message.

tigerrle34
Level 2
I have private message you, please respond as I don’t have tpg cancellation email to lodge.
Thanks
Aubrey

@tigerrle34 We've responded to your PM and we'll be waiting for your account details.

Thanks!