TPG Community

Get online support

How to claim the refund on prepaid home phone balance?

EC123
Level 2

I cancelled TPG NBN connection. I received the cancellation email and the outstanding balances on NBN account. How can I claim the refund on the prepaid home phone balance?

2 REPLIES 2
Shane

Hey, EC123

We will chase this with our Team and have them contact you to provide details of the refund for the Prepaid Home Phone Balance. Send us your details (Customer ID/Username together with the address on file) also include your best contact number and preferred time. 

How do I private message (PM) in the community

Regards,

I cancelled TPG NBN connection. I received the cancellation email and the outstanding balances on NBN account. How can I claim the refund on the prepaid home phone balance?

Pirelli223
Level 2

Hi Shane,

I'm hoping you can help me. I have this issue as well.

I've tried emailing cancel@tpg.com.au and they are stating the prepayment is non-refundable. I was advised before I cancelled that although not required, the team was able to use their discretion to refund the amount.

I've been a customer for over 5 years before  being advised by TPG they were unable to assist me further and that I should cancel my service.

I'm hoping you can please help me get the $20 prepayment refunded.

I tried following the instructions to send a PM but the "Send a message" button is not visible to me. I'm hoping this message allows me to PM you.

Thank you