TPG Community

Get online support

I am Paying $100 per week internet connection

gforcej
Level 3
Hi crew. Hope ur good. I am now paying $100 per week to keep my mobile phone data topped up. This is because i'm using phone as hot spot for my internet. My internet has remained disconnected since last week. A lot of talk, but no effective action. Tech has not visited to fix. I am available tomorrow morning 9-12. Saturday 9-12. Use email if u cannot connect via phone. 
I also wish to make a formal complaint regarding high weekly spending on your service just to remain connected. So far in 6 days i've paid you $100. Plus my usual monthly charges. Now up to $470 + per month. Is this normal? Does it make sense to continue like this? Please send a tech out and we can finish the job and everyone's happy.

Greg

1 REPLY 1
Shane

Hi @gforcej ,

We received your initial inquiry to our Facebook page, my colleague from our Facebook Team chased this with our Engineering Team and arranged them to contact you within the day.

We apologise for the inconvenience.

Regards,

@gforcej wrote:
Hi crew. Hope ur good. I am now paying $100 per week to keep my mobile phone data topped up. This is because i'm using phone as hot spot for my internet. My internet has remained disconnected since last week. A lot of talk, but no effective action. Tech has not visited to fix. I am available tomorrow morning 9-12. Saturday 9-12. Use email if u cannot connect via phone. 
I also wish to make a formal complaint regarding high weekly spending on your service just to remain connected. So far in 6 days i've paid you $100. Plus my usual monthly charges. Now up to $470 + per month. Is this normal? Does it make sense to continue like this? Please send a tech out and we can finish the job and everyone's happy.

Greg