TPG Community

Get online support

I just returned the modem but still receiving emails an SMS and also today email saying $192 is going rom my account

Manish1
Level 2

I returned a modem on 03/02/2022 at TPG head office since then I received emails saying for delivery to be done before 21 days I call I send emails no response until today I received another email saying $192 is going to be taken from my account please can you please investigate thank you image.jpg

2 REPLIES 2
Angeli

Hi ,

Thanks for bringing this matter to our attention. I will coordinate the reversal of the non return fee with our Accounts Team and I'll let you know once the amount is removed from your cancelled account. Let me know if you require further help.

Regards,

Angeli

Shane

Hi Manish1,

We'd like to confirm should you require further assistance, please update this thread.

Cheers!

I returned a modem on 03/02/2022 at TPG head office since then I received emails saying for delivery to be done before 21 days I call I send emails no response until today I received another email saying $192 is going to be taken from my account please can you please investigate thank you image.jpg