ID Verification

deborahwarland
Level 2

Reference Number  064*****

I recently phoned support and when asked a security question on DOB was advised it wasn't correct.  

I have been a customer since 2020 and my DOB has not changed since setting up my account so I have to ask; how you can have an incorrect DOB or, is it missing and you need to know it.

I do not see why I have to go through a full identify check if your records are not accurate. 

The problems associated with the large amount of recent data fraud make me question the need for so much information about me.

I am also uneasy doing a full security check over my mobile phone.

If you require a form of identification ie Driver's Licence I am happy to supply it over a secure internet connection.

3 REPLIES 3
Ahra_G

Hi @deborahwarland

Our customers' security and privacy is something that is very important to us. We are continuously working on our security processes to protect our customers.

If you can please send us a private message with your TPG username/customer ID, we'd be happy to chase an update with our Privacy team. 

Thanks! 

Ahra_G

deborahwarland
Level 2

Hi There,

I have replied to this via private message but there has been no response as yet.

Shane

Hi @deborahwarland ,

Please check your inbox. We are awaiting additional information related to the landline issue.

Regards