Insufficient

Lena888
Level 2
Money has been taken from my account. But it says I have I sufficient service to make a call....
9 REPLIES 9
Shane

Hi @Lena888 ,

Thanks for raising this to us, we'd love to help get to the bottom of this, please shoot me a private message with your account details (Username/Customer ID together with the address on file).

For reference: How do I private message (PM) in the community 

Regards,

Level 3

Im trying to send you a private message and it is not allowing me saying I have reached my limit! And I have never sent one!

I'm so close to leave TPG

Riezl

Hi @6863166, we have located an account using your community details, but we'd like to make sure that we got the right one.

Please PM us your TPG account details.

Kindly try to send a private message again by following the steps on this link: How do I private message (PM) in the community

Level 3

I just did

Riezl

Thanks for providing the details via PM, @6863166. We had a look at your account and it appears that the reason why you are unable to call is due to payment issue.

The payment is still in progress and please be advised that it will take 3-4 working days for the payment to be posted based on the type of payment method set on your account.

Level 3

Im sorry but than answer makes no sense. Since the money was debited the 13/11 (and it the 6th debit not the first one!) ..... 6 in 5 months which also would like to be explained.

Riezl

Hi @6863166,

TPG is a prepaid service, which means that we charge 7 days in advance before the start of the next billing cycle as part of our billing system automation.

By operating this way we are able to keep costs down to continue offering the best value deals possible to our customers.

We are expecting for your payment to be posted either tomorrow or the 19th of November.

Level 2

i hear you

every OTHER phone provider when they put a barr on, barr all call EXCEPT to the phone provided so the user can call to pay

BUT NOT TPG .... THEY LIKE YOU CRAWLING OVER BROKEN GLASS !!!

app doesn't work

live chats been removed ( i believ beause too much evidence of the mods not bothering to listen or help was used against them, so instead they do it over the phone nad talk over you and not listen )

Riezl

We sincerely apologise for the trouble this issue is causing you, @6334354. We have escalated your concern to our Complaints Resolution Team and a Complaints Resolution Case Manager will be in touch via Email/phone call to further assist you with this matter.