TPG Community

Get online support

Internet not working after 9pm every day

SOLVED Go to solution
rosterror
Level 2
Continuing to not be provided service between 9pm and 9am for 4 days.
A technician was called (TPG ticket #10304420.) and they were able to confirm that the connection was indeed working before 9pm.....

Now its the saturday and customer service is closed. Do i have to wait until monday to try and contact somebody again?
3 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
rosterror
Level 2
Internet hasnt returned since 6pm yesterday. Going on 60 hours no service. Technician arriving tomorrow at 8am.

View solution in original post

Riezl

Hi @rosterror, we can see that the NBN technician has replaced one of the network equipment and your internet should be up and running now.

rosterror
Level 2

Thankyou! Very prompt service.

6 REPLIES 6
rosterror
Level 2

My customer ID is xxxxxxx.

After this post we recieved internet from 12.30am til somewhere around 6pm at the latest. No response at what is assumed to be the 40th hour without service. Will continue to document.

Rostrevor, SA

Riezl

Hi @rosterror,

For customers experiencing any issues with their service, we recommend the best thing to do first is check if there's an outage.

Check our Service Status page for any known outages.

If you're on NBN, we have created this article that can guide you on How to Check for NBN Network Outage

If there are no known outages in your area, you can proceed with the troubleshooting steps indicated on this link : Troubleshooting No Internet Connection

In your case, the issue has been raised to NBN Co.for further investigation and you will receive an update via SMS or phone call regarding the progression of the case.

rosterror
Level 2
Internet hasnt returned since 6pm yesterday. Going on 60 hours no service. Technician arriving tomorrow at 8am.
Riezl

Hi @rosterror, we can see that the NBN technician has replaced one of the network equipment and your internet should be up and running now.

rosterror
Level 2

Thankyou! Very prompt service.

jruan
Level 2
my internet very slow and not stable and not INTERNET from this morning from 7.45 an.