TPG Community

Get online support

Many problems arise from transferring from TPG Nbn home broadband to TPG 5G home broadband

apples
Level 2

Hi,

I just received TPG's 5G home modem yesterday and now using it.  There are a few problems on the billing issue.  Firstly, I called TPG this morning 23 Feb to cancel the NBN plan (our monthly plan billing cycle cover to 26 Feb), received cancellation confirmation from TPG but I found out that they charged $8.22 on my credit card this morning, what is this $8.22 for?  Called the billing department, the staff told me this $8.22 is not a charge, she said it is a credit for me.  I clearly told her that TPG charged $8.22 and it's deducting from my bank account, why did she say it's not a charge??  She can't even explain anything properly. 

Secondly, as always TPG charged in advance for the service, therefore TPG already charged me for the next month's NBN fee $84.99 which covers from 27 Feb - 26 March before we changed from NBN to 5G.  When we talked to the staff on 21 Feb, she said that transfer from TPG NBN to TPG 5G doesn't need the 30 days cancellation period because I am still with TPG.  As we have cancelled the NBN service this morning, TPG should arrange refund for our paid next month's NBN fee, but we haven't received any email about this.

Thirdly, I already requested her to divert all calls from my home landline to my mobile number with immediate effect, I am waiting for the email confirmation about this too.

Seriously, TPG should refund $8.22 + next month's NBN $84.99 to me ASAP.

1 REPLY 1
BasilDV

Thanks for raising this to our attention, @apples 

We are keen to look into the account and see how can we help.

Just send us a private message with your account details.

BasilDV