Mobile Plans moved

Jasper23
Level 2

Hi all, 

I have logged in to look at and update my moblie plans, only to find that I'm unable to access my current plan usage as it has been moved to Novus.

The only problem is that I have no information as to how to access this now. How do I see my mobile accounts? I want to check for usage and also see if there are better and cheaper plans available.

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3
Shane

Hey, @Jasper23.

Try to check this new article (How To Check Your TPG Mobile Usage) that we made on how to track the data usage of your TPG Mobile for the available plans, you may visit this https://www.tpg.com.au/mobile.

Let us know how it will go.

Regards,

Hi all, 

I have logged in to look at and update my moblie plans, only to find that I'm unable to access my current plan usage as it has been moved to Novus.

The only problem is that I have no information as to how to access this now. How do I see my mobile accounts? I want to check for usage and also see if there are better and cheaper plans available.

Jasper23
Level 2

Thanks for that. Unfortunately, when logging in, my account doesn't look anything like what it does on the link you provided.

Mine looks like the same old account landing page as it has looked for some time. There is no 'select a service to manage' option.

Shane

We got you, @Jasper23.

Could you send us a PM with your details (Customer ID/Mobile number) also your best contact time we will raise this to our Mobile Team to investigate your Mobile Log-in credentials also to check the available plans that we do have for you.

How to send a PM? 

Regards,

Thanks for that. Unfortunately, when logging in, my account doesn't look anything like what it does on the link you provided.

Mine looks like the same old account landing page as it has looked for some time. There is no 'select a service to manage' option.