TPG Community

Get online support

Mobile data is now barred, can’t call or text

User1278
Level 2
Hi,

I received a text message 3 days ago!! Saying: Your data is now barred as you have insufficient Prepaid balance. Call 131423 or add to your Prepaid balance at tpg.com.au/account.

I have NO access to data, text or phone calls. My phone is now disabled.

My account has always been automatic direct debit each month. Why has this happened?

I’ve called the number mentioned and all that was said was this is a technical issue. Someone will contact you. That was 3 days ago!!

This is my phone I use to run my business I’ve lost new clients, from not being able to contact them.

3 days and no one has contacted me, is totally unacceptable. This type of issue should be resolved within 3 hours, not 3 DAYS and counting!!

My only other option now is to consider reporting this to the telecom ombudsmen.

1 REPLY 1
Riezl

Hi @User1278 , we are sorry to know that you are having issues with your mobile service. Please send us a private message with your TPG customer ID, Mobile Service Number (MSN) and complete address so we can pull up the account and help get to the bottom of this.

To send a PM, please refer to this link: How do I private message (PM) in the community