TPG Community

Get online support

Mobile plan won't renew after crediting my bank

mike231
Level 2

Over a week ago my debit card that was used for monthly payment was compromised and cancelled. My mobile plan couldn't credit the cancelled card. I changed my payment details on the TPG portal to direct debit and attempted to make payment on the oustanding balance of $20. It says, still nearly a week later "An existing payment transaction is in progress" and I can't do much. My bank account has been credited the amount of $20 recently yet my TPG account still says there's a $20 payment due, perhaps due to delay? It's now a fresh month for my phone plan and I have no data, still no refunded money left in my bank account now as it's being disputed slowly (Had to cancel it because of fraudulent transactions nearly emptying it) and I had $28 in there before the credit. So now I have no phone credit or data, $8 in my bank account and I can't call support. Am I supposed to infinitely wait for this resolve itself or what??

1 REPLY 1
Shane

Let's go ahead and fix this, @mike231.

Could you send us your details (Customer ID/Mobile number) to better understand the situation, also confirm your best contact number and preferred time, we will arrange our Mobile team to contact you.

How to send a PM? 

Regards,

Over a week ago my debit card that was used for monthly payment was compromised and cancelled. My mobile plan couldn't credit the cancelled card. I changed my payment details on the TPG portal to direct debit and attempted to make payment on the oustanding balance of $20. It says, still nearly a week later "An existing payment transaction is in progress" and I can't do much. My bank account has been credited the amount of $20 recently yet my TPG account still says there's a $20 payment due, perhaps due to delay? It's now a fresh month for my phone plan and I have no data, still no refunded money left in my bank account now as it's being disputed slowly (Had to cancel it because of fraudulent transactions nearly emptying it) and I had $28 in there before the credit. So now I have no phone credit or data, $8 in my bank account and I can't call support. Am I supposed to infinitely wait for this resolve itself or what??