NBN Cancellation

SOLVED Go to solution
askaquestion123
Level 2

Hi,

I sent an email to cancel@tpg.com.au on 11/01/2022 to cancel my NBN along with a few questions but still have not got a reply. I feel like it is very difficult to contact TPG Supports unless it is to sign up. Could someone here please have a look and process it?

My questions were:

1. I was recently charged on 08/01/2022 for the period of 15/01/2022 to 14/02/2022. This should cover the 30 days notice period and this should be my last payment to TPG. Please confirm.
2 .Will I still be able to use the service until the disconnection date when the 30 days is up? If yes, please let me know when is the last day i can use the service.

I expect this to be my last payment and i should still be able to use the service until then as i already paid for it. So my disconnection date can be between 12th or 13th of February, 2022.

Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
askaquestion123
Level 2
2 REPLIES 2
askaquestion123
Level 2

Resolved.

Shane

Hi @askaquestion123,

Sad to know that considered to cancel the service with us. Let us know should you require assistance.

Cheers!

Hi,

I sent an email to cancel@tpg.com.au on 11/01/2022 to cancel my NBN along with a few questions but still have not got a reply. I feel like it is very difficult to contact TPG Supports unless it is to sign up. Could someone here please have a look and process it?

My questions were:

1. I was recently charged on 08/01/2022 for the period of 15/01/2022 to 14/02/2022. This should cover the 30 days notice period and this should be my last payment to TPG. Please confirm.
2 .Will I still be able to use the service until the disconnection date when the 30 days is up? If yes, please let me know when is the last day i can use the service.

I expect this to be my last payment and i should still be able to use the service until then as i already paid for it. So my disconnection date can be between 12th or 13th of February, 2022.

Thanks.