NBN Cancellation

nrebetzke
Level 2

I just placed a cancellation of my NBN service today to be cancelled on the 17th of Feburary. 

My Contract already ended around last year. Just wondering what the cost will be, since I'm not in a contract.

Current payment for the service already charged me today. So i just wanted a clear of mind, what I be expecting. 

Was meant to cancel earlier sometime after my contracted ended, but alot of things been happening around at home. 

4 REPLIES 4
Angeli

Hi @nrebetzke,

We regret to know that you will be cancelling your account with TPG. In accordance to our Terms and Conditions, TPG requires a 30-day cancellation notice if the account is out of contract. This can be viewed at http://www.tpg.com.au/terms_conditions/standard.

If you have sent a formal written request to cancel, our Cancellation Team will confirm the cost of the notice fee until your requested cancellation date.

Regards,

Angeli

nrebetzke
Level 2

I got the notice of how much the cancellation is going to be.

When will they take the payment out for that? Is it on the last 30 cancellation date?

Angeli

Hi @nrebetzke,

The notice fee can be debited anytime you authorise us to process it from your nominated payment method on the account. You may respond to the email notification whenever you are ready to settle it.

Regards,

Angeli

nrebetzke
Level 2

Which email notification? Cause I'm ready to settle it this week. Its just i dont see any email saying how to pay the bill