TPG Community

Get online support

NBN Service connected for no reason

davidho2166
Level 2

My internet service was disconnected last night, thought there might be an outage. Woke up this morning and NBN service still wasn't working. I called the support team at 8am who advised that I would be passed to a case manager, line is transferred and I wait for 5 minutes, line disconnects. I call back again and ask to be transfered, gentleman advises that case managers are not available until 9am (thanks for wasting my time originally). The technician also mentioned my service was disconnected as apparently I am changing providers, which I am not.

Was told that I would receive a call back asap as I am without internet and am working from home, I have resorted to using my 4G on my phone which is currently at its peak and cannot download the large files required from work. Its been 4 hours later still no call.

Can someone please call me to rectify this issue. Extremely disappointed in the lack of customer service and support.

6 REPLIES 6
sajalm

Hi,

Could you pls send me Private Message with your Name, Customer ID/Username, Address and Contact details so I can assist you.

Regards,

Sajal

sajalm

Hi @davidho2166 ,

Thank you for sending your details, I have escalate your issue and one of our team member will call you back,

Regards,

Sajal

davidho2166
Level 2

Hi @sajalm ,

Haven't received a call from any team members today, another day without an internet connection.

Can you please arrange a call back at the least to let me know what is happening.

David

Shane

Hi @davidho2166,

We apologise for the inconvenience, we tried to chase this with our Provisioning Team unfortunately we no longer have available Case Manager for today, but we arranged them to contact you for tomorrow.

We'll monitor this to ensure that you'll be contacted. Let us know should you require further assistance. Cheers! 

davidho2166
Level 2

Hi @Shane 

Any updates, still havn't received a call or had any updates on why my service has been disconnected.

It's another day for us without an internet connection, my mobile tethering is at its limit and I can't complete any work at home.

David

Shane

Hi @davidho2166,

Please expect a call from one of our Provisioning Case Manager within 30mins to 1hr from now.

Cheers!