TPG Community

Get online support

NBN plan change

gillicol
Level 2

I requested a plan change for my new NBN connection several days ago, I was told that it would take up to 1 day but would most likely happen in a couple of hours.

I recieved an email when I first applied confirming the upgrade but everytime I log into my account and check my plan it is still the same and I am yet to receive the email to say that the change has gone through.

My change still hasn't gone through and when I try to call up about it and explain what is going on I get told that I am being transferred to the accounts team where I get a recorded message that you are too busy and I get hung up on.

It is getting pretty frustrating waiting for this to happen as the customer service is pretty poor.

1 REPLY 1
BasilDV

Hi @gillicol,

Welcome to TPG Community!

We were able to locate your account using your community details and have reviewed the account.

We've encountered some issues within the account which caused the delay of applying the upgraded speed for your NBN service. We've already raised this with our Accounts team and will be looking to fix the issue by Monday or Tuesday.

We apologise for the inconvenience.

Kind regards,

BasilDV