NBN speed

Thomnunen
Level 2

I changed from the NBN 50 plan to the NBN100 about 3-4 months ago and ive just checked my internet speed on the computer and still only getting about 48MB/S download and then upload is not coming up. I logged on to my phone and did a TPG speed test and came up with a error code WC6RNG. I have wasted money on something i havnt got. 

1 REPLY 1
Shane

Hi @Thomnunen ,

Thanks for raising this to us, what particular device(s) is getting this speed? To get the actual speed on the line, run a speed test using a desktop/laptop connecetd via LAN/Ethernet cable and post both the speed test result on this thread for additional reference. 

Note: Devices connected by Wi-Fi may experience slower speeds than those connected by Ethernet cable

We also did an articles that you may find helpful, this will guide you on how to improve the Wireless Connection at home. Please see links below.

Let us know how it will go.

Cheers!

@Thomnunen wrote:

I changed from the NBN 50 plan to the NBN100 about 3-4 months ago and ive just checked my internet speed on the computer and still only getting about 48MB/S download and then upload is not coming up. I logged on to my phone and did a TPG speed test and came up with a error code WC6RNG. I have wasted money on something i havnt got.