TPG Community

Get online support

New provider can’t port my number from TPG - been rejected

Dan82
Level 2

Hello,

I attempted to have this sorted on the phone with TPG but was going round in circles with the person I spoke to as my phone wasn't receiving the verification security code she was sending so she couldn't verify me! 

I am wanting to change my provider from TPG and want to take my mobile number with me.

I have attempted to have my number ported and the new provider has told me the request has been denied from TPG.

Since loggin in to my TPG account online, I believe that my account is in mine and my husbands name . Is this the reason I can’t port my number? My new provider account is just in my name.

Can you please advise what I need to do to get my number ported to the new provider?

Please advise what I need to do do have my mobile number transferred.

Many thanks in advance for your help!

3 REPLIES 3
Shane

Hi Dan82.

Let us have a look and see what causing porting issue of the mobile service. Could you send us your details (Customer ID/Mobile number) also include the complete address on file.

Regards,

Hello,

I attempted to have this sorted on the phone with TPG but was going round in circles with the person I spoke to as my phone wasn't receiving the verification security code she was sending so she couldn't verify me! 

I am wanting to change my provider from TPG and want to take my mobile number with me.

I have attempted to have my number ported and the new provider has told me the request has been denied from TPG.

Since loggin in to my TPG account online, I believe that my account is in mine and my husbands name . Is this the reason I can’t port my number? My new provider account is just in my name. 

Can you please advise what I need to do to get my number ported to the new provider? 

Please advise what I need to do do have my mobile number transferred.

Many thanks in advance for your help!

Dan82
Level 2
Thanks. How do I send my details privately?
Dan82
Level 2
Have just worked out how to PM and have sent you a PM