TPG Community

Get online support

Unable to access mobile usage on new Novus system

kadd
Level 2

Login to TPG account works ok. But when clicking on access other services it goes to new Novus Dashboard screen and immediately goes to account login.

I tried different browsers, changed password, used mobile number to login, etc... Nothing works.

5 REPLIES 5
Angeli

Hi @kadd

Have you tried to log in using your TPG mobile number?

-Angeli

jtmorri
Level 2

This has also been happening to me for a couple of weeks, but has worked perectly well in the past.

I contacted TPG via the chat over a week ago and the problem was supposed to have been reported to the technical team, but it still hasn't been resolved.

Angeli

Hi @jtmorri

Are you able to log in to your My Account? If yes, are you able to view your mobile usages?

For your guidance, here's some articles that can be of help:

Regards, 

Angeli

jtmorri
Level 2

Hi Angeli

We can access our mobile usage by logging in with the phone number, but this raises more questions:

- why did it suddenly change to require users to log in again using the number?  It previously went striaght through having logged in with our user name.

- why didn't TPG inform customers that the way to access the mobile usage information was going to change?

Angeli

Hi @jtmorri

I believe that it was mentioned in the mobile migration email that we have established a new My Account log in and you must use your mobile number as the username with the same password. Also, this new interface makes it easier to manage your mobile service. 

Regards, 

Angeli