TPG Community

Get online support

No cost upgrade: but seems to be $20 extra for phone

Rica_R

Hi @Pij,

Upon checking the account, a Complaints Resolution Case Manager has been assigned as a sole point of contact and currently assessing your case. 

A follow-up has been made to our Complaints Resolution Team.  The assigned case manager will reach out to you via email and works towards a resolution.

Pij
Level 3
Level 3

"The assigned case manager will reach out to you via email and works (sic) towards a resolution."

Message received. I don't entirely believe it, but it's received.

Shane

Hi @Pij,

In response to your message to one of my colleague.

Good day, may we confirm if you're able to receive an update from our Complaints Resolution Team.

Should you require assistance, you may reply to this message.

Regards,

"The assigned case manager will reach out to you via email and works (sic) towards a resolution."

Pij
Level 3
Level 3

@Pij wrote:

I was right to disbelieve it. They phoned me this afternoon.

The phone call was productive. My long-unanswered question was finally answered:

Q) Will TPG honour TPG's offer of an upgrade to my previous plan at no additional cost?

A) No. That isn't possible. It should never have been offered to you.

An answer at last! It only took ... what was it, 3 weeks or so? Feels longer. I was a bit peeved to be advised that I had "lodged a complaint" when I had, in fact, just repeatedly asked for an answer to a simple question, but ... whatever.

And from that starting point, we discussed the reasons, and from there we considered the options available. With the options presented to me I was able to select a path that satisfied me.

The person promised he'd send me an email including the details of the phone-call, confirmation of my TGP plan selection, and contact details for any future problems.

I haven't reveived the email yet, but I remain hopeful.

I am left with 2 areas of concern about how TPG handles things:

1) Why did it take a few weeks (and a ridiculous run-around with assosicated negative emotions) to answer a simple question?

2) Why is TPG unable, STILL, to use the agreed contact method? Seriously, if a person requests email only, they probably feel very strongly about this (I DO!), so an agreement to contact by email should be honoured!

If TPG wants to treat these 2 issues as complaints, go ahead ... but DON'T phone me about it! I really don't want to talk to TPG again for quite some time, so call a staff meeting and fix these issues internally. I don't want to be a part of it.

I've had enough.

Fix your own problems on your own time, not on mine.

Pij
Level 3
Level 3

@Shane wrote:

Hi @Pij,

In response to your message to one of my colleague.

Good day, may we confirm if you're able to receive an update from our Complaints Resolution Team.

Should you require assistance, you may reply to this message.

Regards,

Only if they can use EMAIL.

Wait ... also, only if they know how to READ. No more contacts from the illiterati, please.

Rica_R

Hi @Pij,

We've seen that the assigned case manager sent you an email earlier together with the resolution provided.

Should you have further queries about your account, you may directly reply to the assigned case manager's email.