TPG Community

Get online support

No internet and billing issues

schofields1
Level 2

Hi there,

I moved house and wasn't using the internet from 23rd Jan,2021 to 3rd Mar,2021 (more than 5 weeks, due to tpg/nbn moving home request - installation issues) until NBN got connected to my new address .

However, there was regular direct debit happened from my account even though I was not using any internet.

I can provide the details of the charges.

A lot of talk/emails exchanged during the 'no internet' period.  Terrible inconvenience during that time.

I asked for the Compensation for atleast 2 months, and it hasn't been finalized from the past 5 weeks. I called twice the customer care and heard the same response again and again. Someone will call , case oficer is looking into it, compensation request in progress...

I am really frustrated with your services. Again this morning I was on hold for half an hr to hear no outcome and the call disconnected automatically, which is normal thing with TPG.  I have some hope on customer relations team.  I requested the customer support officer to refer my case to them.  Unfortunately that did not happend either and my call got disconnected then.

Hope some one would action on my request and resolve the issues asap, pls.

Thanks,

Shantha.

1 REPLY 1
Shane

Hi @schofields1 ,

Thanks for raising this to us, we'd love to help investigate and chase this with the team handling this. To better understand the situation, shoot me a private message with your account details (Username/Customer ID together with the address on file).

How do I private message (PM) in the community 

Regards,

@schofields1 wrote:

Hi there,

I moved house and wasn't using the internet from 23rd Jan,2021 to 3rd Mar,2021 (more than 5 weeks, due to tpg/nbn moving home request - installation issues) until NBN got connected to my new address .

However, there was regular direct debit happened from my account even though I was not using any internet.

I can provide the details of the charges.

A lot of talk/emails exchanged during the 'no internet' period.  Terrible inconvenience during that time.

I asked for the Compensation for atleast 2 months, and it hasn't been finalized from the past 5 weeks. I called twice the customer care and heard the same response again and again. Someone will call , case oficer is looking into it, compensation request in progress...

I am really frustrated with your services. Again this morning I was on hold for half an hr to hear no outcome and the call disconnected automatically, which is normal thing with TPG.  I have some hope on customer relations team.  I requested the customer support officer to refer my case to them.  Unfortunately that did not happend either and my call got disconnected then.

Hope some one would action on my request and resolve the issues asap, pls.

Thanks,

Shantha.