TPG Community

Get online support

No postage label for returning modem

ErinMadson
Level 2

I cancelled my Home Wireless 5G and was told I would receive a e-Connote to my personal e-mail to return the modem after the cancellation date. It has now been 4 days since the service cancellation was completed and I still have not received any further information on how to send the modem back. As you only give me 21 days before you charge me for the modem I expect the 21-day timer to not begin until I receive the means to return the modem to you.

1 REPLY 1
Shane

Hi @ErinMadson,

Let us help chase the e-connote and check the cancellation status to our Accounts Team, could you shoot us a PM with your details to better understand the situation.

How to send a PM?

Regards,

I cancelled my Home Wireless 5G and was told I would receive a e-Connote to my personal e-mail to return the modem after the cancellation date. It has now been 4 days since the service cancellation was completed and I still have not received any further information on how to send the modem back. As you only give me 21 days before you charge me for the modem I expect the 21-day timer to not begin until I receive the means to return the modem to you.