Novus TPG Login error

Gregory10
Level 3

Hi every time i try to log into Novus TPG I get this error message, red band across top of screen with "error( 866)" after entering my details.
I know my user name and password are correct as I reset password last month in the site. I saved the url to my favorities, I have also tried google searh for URL and get the same error message on login. I have tried with Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome and Brave, all give the same error message "error(866)". This is frustrating as I need to change charge details.
6 REPLIES 6
BasilDV

Hi @Gregory10 

If you are trying to access your Mobile account, you need to use the Mobile account username or customer ID number and not the Internet account details.

Just send us a private message with your account details and we'll check it as well.

BasilDV

Gregory10
Level 3

Hi Basil, I am using the user name and password that I set up for the Novus tpg dashboard. But when i enter my usewr name and password hit enter it errors

BasilDV

Hi @Gregory10 

We'd like to confirm that you are using the correct details for your Mobile account.

We'll wait for your account details to be sent via PM.

BasilDV

Gregory10
Level 3

Hi Basil

my user name is my moble phone number

Gregory10
Level 3

Hi Basil, How do i PM

Shane

Hi @Gregory10 ,

Basil is no longer available at this time. Send us a PM with your details to better understand the situation.

How to send a PM? 

Regards,

Hi Basil

my user name is my moble phone number