TPG Community

Get online support

On hold for more than 30 min on two consecutive days

deshpaac
Level 2

Hi,

I am a very frustrated customer ... having spent time on hold for more than 30 min on two consecutive days, trying to reach your customer support - without any success.

You charged me $500 deposit instantaneously on signing up for international roaming on one of my mobile services with TPG. About two weeks back, I've cancelled my international roaming as soon as I returned from my overseas trip. However there is no communication from TPG regarding the refund, let alone refunding me the amount instantaneously.

For another mobile service, I need a replacement SIM. You support page tells me I must call 13 14 23 to request for the replacement SIM. Only if someone from your EXTREMELY BUSY customer support team can pick up the phone, when I call. It appears that TPG expects customers to have all the time in the world to stay on hold and wait for the privilage of speaking to your customer service agent. 

As you can see, I am terribly annoyed. Similar to TPG I am very busy too and have no time to waste either. I want these two issues addressed efficiently - without sucking up hours of my time. TPG must learn to respect their customer's time too. Is that going to be possible?

Seriously, is this really how you would like to treat your customers? I currently have four services with TPG, and makes me think whether I have done the right thing?????

1 REPLY 1
Dann
Hi @deshpaac 

Welcome to the Community!

Apologies for your current experience with our contact service centres.
The international roaming deposit will be credited automatically back to your TPG account 30 days after the roaming has been switched off.
Regarding the SIM replacement, please send me a PM with your TPG Mobile or customer ID number along with your preferred time and best number to be contacted to organize this.

To send a private message, please check the link below.

Regards,
Dann