Outage but still paid

Reongreaves07
Level 2
I had no internet access for 5 days but I have still paid for the same time frame. I had to even source extra internet via my phone. Should there not be compensation of some sort for the days I have paid for but not used.?
1 REPLY 1
Ahra_G

Hi @Reongreaves07,

While we will endeavour to make NBN Access services available to customers 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, NBN Access services are not fault free and we cannot guarantee uninterrupted service, or the speed, performance or quality of the service.

There are many factors outside of our control that may affect NBN services, such as the performance of third party suppliers and equipment, force majeure events and your hardware and software configuration.

Nonetheless, we're always here to assist! Please send your Customer ID or username via private message so we can check the status of your service.

Thanks! 

Ahra_G

I had no internet access for 5 days but I have still paid for the same time frame. I had to even source extra internet via my phone. Should there not be compensation of some sort for the days I have paid for but not used.?