TPG Community

Get online support

Overcharged after moving house

lesanderson
Level 2

I moved house and in doing whilst doing so was told that I would be charged the new customer account costs of $79.99 for NBN 100 for a 6 month contract.  It would then revert to normal charge of $89.99, I have just checked my bank account and TPG have taken out $42.58 of my bank account. I was given a credit of $47.41.  This together with the money taken out of my account equates to $89.99 and thus an over charge of $10.00.  I rang accounts today who did not give me a satifactory answer as well as emailing via another email that had were I was told that all I would be charged for a 6 month accpimt wpi;d ne $79.99.  I hope that someone can help here. 

2 REPLIES 2
Angeli

Hi @lesanderson

Thanks for bringing this matter to our attention. We'll be sending your case for investigation and we'll have someone to be in contact with you at the soonest that we have the results. In any case that there is an error on the billing, we will definitely process an adjustment. If you need anything else, do not hesitate to let us know. 

Our sincerest apologies for the inconvenience. 

Regards, 

Angeli

Angeli

Hi @lesanderson

I'd like to inform you that as per our investigation, your claim has been deemed valid. Though your monthly plan fee will remain as $89.99, we have applied $60 credit on your account for the plan promotion. If you have further questions, feel free to respond. 

Best regards, 

Angeli